Waluyo Adi Siswanto wrote:
I tried to open the website .../donate, but it is in french which I
don't understand. Is that possible to see in English.

Yes, sorry about that. I tried to set the Language to English but failed :-/
I'll try to contact paypal about that problem.

I am just wondering whether it is safe using credit card over an
internet? I don't have any experience to use paypal.
I am sorry asking this question..

No need to be sorry, this is a very legitimate question. PayPal is considered a safe paiment method. As for using credit card over the internet, I've done that thousands time and I never had any problem.

Abdel.