I Wayan Warmada schrieb:

could you please explain me, how to hyphenate a long URL in the reference list
from BibTeX database?

I have tried to add command \usepackage[hyphens]{url}, but it made a conflict with url
package that is loaded previously by LyX, and I add the command "hyphens" in
class option, but the URL is still un-hypenated (flow over the margin).

Your second attempt should have been worked. As it doesn't, you can use instead of the url package the hyperref package. To do so, simply use hyperref in the PDF options in your LyX document settings.
In your BibTeX file use only plain links:
http://www.xx.org
and not
\url{http://www.xx.org}

regards Uwe