Hi All! I understand that in LyX it is not possible to start the numbering in an "enumearte" environment other than from one. Right? If this is the case, it would be extremely useful to have the possibility of starting from any value, without tweaking the LaTeX code (which I did). A common instance where such a feature would be helpful is in preparing written exam tests. The various questions of the text should be enumerated sequentually, but they are often separated by some text whose paragraphs ought not be numbered. Thanks for the beautiful software and the wonderful feedback from/to the users' community - Stefano Baroni

---
Stefano Baroni - SISSA & DEMOCRITOS National Simulation Center - Trieste http://stefano.baroni.me [+39] 040 3787 406 (tel) -528 (fax) / stefanobaroni (skype)

La morale est une logique de l'action comme la logique est une morale de la pensée - Jean Piaget