Markus Brandstetter wrote:
Thanks a lot for your reply and the advice!

The footnote has long been deleted anyway; now I also changed all the
other lists within the document to standard format, and so got rid of
the lyxlist environment command. However, export still doesn't work...
But isn't it strange that Lyx doesn't even complain about any error or
so, but simply does not react to my export command?
Any more ideas?

Export to LaTeX and try compiling manually. Then you should get useful error messages.

This is almost always the first part of the answer to this kind of question.

rh