I am trying to format a bibliography for a paper to a physics journal using
the aip.bst style (see the attached file).

Thanks to Paul Rubin's help, I am now able to get Lyx to utilize this to
format the bibliography.

Now the problem is that it looks this style only gives the first page of an
article, not the full page range as required by the journal. BTW, I checked
by bibtex database and all my entries include a full page range and other
styles like unsrt create entries with the page range.

The aip.bst does almost everything I want. So my question is how to modify
it so it uses the full range. Please make answers as explicit as possible
(e.g. suggesting line numbers in the file) as I am a total beginner at
latex, bibtex, etc.

TIA

Bob

http://n2.nabble.com/file/n2791032/aip.bst aip.bst