Vincent van Ravesteijn wrote:
When starting with "LyXLauncher -dbg files", I get the attached log. And the images are not shown. When running lyx.exe from the command prompt, the output is the same up to </command> and silent afterwards. Then the images are correctly shown on screen.

Thanks. It looks like there's a bug in the Windows installers of Ghostscript 8.63/8.64. I copied the new files for the installer from the Ghostcript directory, but apparently some of them are missing there.

I'll get the files from the Ghostscript source code instead and will update the installers.

Joost