On 08/28/2009 09:43 AM, Nick Bell wrote:
Dear list,

I have looked at the mailing lists and wiki but can't find what I want. What I'd like to do is:

(1) to create a module defining a new box inset type with an oval frame and framesep=12pt, space between lines=medskip, which I can then apply to bits of my documents.

Is the issue here how to do the LaTeX, or how to define the Flex inset?

(2) Also I'd like to know how to change the bullet type for each individual line (itemize environment) - using renewcommand?

\renewcommand{\labelitemi}{$\star$}
\renewcommand{\labelitemii}{$\rightarrow$}

etc.
rh