> On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 6:50 PM, Evan Mason <evanma...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>> I have inserted nomenclature into my toc using the FAQ advice (
>> http://wiki.lyx.org/FAQ/Unsorted1#toc13 ).  I am using book-KOMA.  I
>> have an appendix, and the nomencalture and bibliography are at the
>> back of the appendix.
>>
>> In the toc, the bibliography comes out fine, but the nomenclature
>> comes out in the toc as a section of the last chapter of the
>> appendix.  How can I prevent this?
>>
>> Many thanks, Evan
>Please, if anybody can help with this I'd be very grateful.
>I have a thesis deadline soon and I am trying to iron out
>these last few details...

Hi Evan,

I guess you added this to your preamble:

\def\nompreamble{\addcontentsline{toc}{section}{\nomname}\markboth{\nomn
ame}{\nomname}}

This is probably meant for articles. Try instead to use:

\def\nompreamble{\addcontentsline{toc}{chapter}{\nomname}\markboth{\nomn
ame}{\nomname}}

Then, then the Nomenclature will be at the same level as the other
chapters.

>-Evan

Vincent