Hi there, I would like to get some advice on the following problem encountered
when trying to create a pdf file:

Font \csname\endcsname=psyr at 12.0pt not loadable: Metric (TFM) file not fou
Font \csname\endcsname=psyr at 9.0pt not loadable: Metric (TFM) file not foun

I wasn't able to read the size data for this font,
so I will ignore the font specification.
[Wizards can fix TFM files using TFtoPL/PLtoTF.]
You might try inserting a different font spec;
e.g., type `I\font<same font id>=<substitute font name>'.

It appears as if copying from a word document into lyx causes this problem?

Cheers
TIMM