On 09/16/2009 01:05 PM, jezZiFeR wrote:
Hello,

margin alignment with Lyx 1.6.4.1, OSX and microtype seems to work, but just very lightly (I´m not really sure, because it´s so lightly). Could somebody tell me how to increase the factor, what do I have to enter in the preamble? Up to now I just use:
\usepackage{microtype}

For the margin alignment I found an old notice of mine, that I would have to use the option "protrusion" with the factor of max. 1000…

I don't know about this stuff, but a quick look at the most recent manual suggests that you play with the factor option, trying settings like factor=1000 or factor=500.

rh