Hello everyone,

Hope this isn't wasting anyone's time.

This could be useful in the future if I knew how it was done?

I use a template for my journal and have used the same one for years
with few changes, however......

Today the "Section" used Typewriter font instead of Sans Serif font
which is the usual font locked into the template, and I can't for the
life of me see what I changed? I changed nothing in the preamble other
than inserting the date as ever and closed out of document settings. So
can only assume it was a key binding? I don't have any special
key binding file.

When I bring up the template anew, the "Section" comes up as it should
Sans Serif font.

It's not important, but just interesting how it was done, and as
mentioned, it might be useful in the future.

Any ideas?

TIA
Charlie
--
Registered Linux User:- 329524
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front