Adrian Diaz wrote:
Hi friends

At the moment  i have installed in my computer the version Lyx 1.6.3. My
question is about to install
the version 1.6.5 without uninstalling the vesrion 1.6.3. is it possible.
My computer has windows vista.

I think the default installation directory for all 1.6.x versions under Windows is C:\Program Files\LyX16, so you'll need to tell the installer to use a different directory to avoid overwriting 1.6.3. Other than that, you should be fine. Both versions will use the same directory for your local settings, so 1.6.5 should automatically inherit your 1.6.3 preferences.

/Paul