On  Tuesday 02 February 2010  at  20:19,  Waluyo Adi Siswanto wrote:
> I am using Ubuntu(Ubuntu 8.10 and LyX 1.6.5) and I can export to
> OpenDocument easily  (from File>Export>OpenDocument) and it creates
> *,odt.

I apologize but I'm getting confused here. I have no export to OpenDocument
option in *File-Export* (using lyx 1.6.5 with gentoo linux).

Is there some package I need to install that will
add this option to my Lyx menu? I do have export to rtf and html ... but
no OpenDocument. I agree this would be very useful.

cheers,
--
William Seager
University of Toronto Scarborough