john wrote:
Steve Litt wrote:
Hi all,

Did I ever mention how much I like LyX? It's wonderful. I'm writing my new book right now, and LyX is so easy and transparent that I'm pounding out an average of 3,000 words per day. LyX just stays out of your way and let's you whomp out content. It's great.

Thanks to the developers for making this great bookmaking software, and the community for making it better and providing information.
Amen to that!
It's my favourite piece of software and has been for more than a decade!

Totally agree with that. Along with Irfan Viewer. Software that just work and don't get in your way.

Olivier

John O'Gorman

SteveT

Steve Litt