Hi,

Uwe Stöhr wrote:
Another "research" line will be the
integration with a wiki system. XWiki is our option. The XWiki Team is
currently working with Word and Open Office integration with XWiki. I
would like to propose to use LyX as another interface to XWiki to take
profit of both worlds!

This would be difficult because our file format changes with every major release.

I get the point, but even though if in a first time XWiki is not capable of rendering documents, I think one point could be to be able to use XWiki as backend for LyX. I mean, LyX code will be stored in XWiki, thus it could be edited/rendered by any other LyX installation or edited directly within XWiki.
We are also using XWiki at my work and I managed to create wiki files by exporting LyX files as HTML (via eLyXer) and then import the result to XWiki. But in most cases I simply attach the PDF created with LyX to the Wiki page in XWiki. We found out that this is often the best solution also for Word documents.

Of course this is an option, but barely uses XWiki capabilities other than the attachment's historical.

regards Uwe

p.s. If you use my LyX for Windows installer (http://wiki.lyx.org/Windows/LyXWinInstaller), eLyXer is the default LyX to HTML converter.

I'm currently working on Mac OS X platforms like most of the team core, but we must be able to support Windows and at least one/two Linux flavours to be inclusive with as much people as possible in our proposals for different kind of tools. So, any information about Mac, Windows or Linux platforms is extremely welcome!

Greetings,

Ricardo

--
Ricardo Rodríguez