Done! It works great! Thanks.

BH wrote:

The distinction between View and Update doesn't make much difference
on Mac. What you need to do is set up your pdf viewer to pay attention
to changes in the .pdf file. In Skim, you can do that via Skim >
Preferences > Sync > Check for file changes.

BH

I guess it has to be with how Mac builds images on screen. Being this truth, doesn't make it sense to remove the update button from the Mac version?

I've no idea about how tough this action would be!

Thanks for your help!

Ricardo

--
Ricardo Rodríguez