I know that there was a problem with the Tufte handout a few months ago but
between being distracted by other matters and the recent loss of the mailing
list I don't know what is happening at the moment.

I just did an upgrade to 1.6.6.1 and reinstalled Mixtex and I am getting some
weird results with tufte outlne.  If I have nothing but standard text in a
document I get output in Yap.  Add a title and Lyx bombs.  And the same thing
happens with Book (Tufte).

It is not a serious matter at the moment, I just wanted to show someone how the
handout  would look but any current information would be appreciated.

Thanks