On 07/15/2010 09:42 PM, binrazali wrote:
Greetings,
I am new comer to LyX and it so beneficial. I need to create new layout because I need to submit a conference paper. The organize give two file (class file and tex file). It take about a month to solve this problem ( surf related website and tutorial) but it not working. Thus i need you suggestion to solve this problem. Attached here are files related to conference format.

Have you tried to create a layout file for this document? If so, what have you done? It looks pretty much like an article, so you could start with:

\DeclareLaTeXClass{article (ICCAS Conference)}
Input article.layout

and save it as ICCAS2010.layout, and see how well it works.

Richard