Hi all,

Im working with the "IEEEtran" template file.It is great and ive been able
to do the document

according to my needs except for one single thing; "Inserting the authors
photo" at the bibliography

Can somebody tell me how to insert the authors photo inside document via
Lyx??

Thanks

Stephen

This email message, including any attached files, is confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it has been addressed.
Vinvish Technologies Pvt Ltd prohibits the right to publish, copy, distribute
or disclose any information contained in this email, or its attachments, by any
party other than the intended recipient. If you have received this email in
error please notify the sender and delete it from your system.