On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 18:55:39 -0500
Steve Litt <sl...@troubleshooters.com> wrote:

> I knew that would be an issue and forgot to talk about it. I solved
> this with something like the following:
>
> \frontmatter\thispagestyle{empty}\setcounter{page}{1}
> \enlargethispage{1.50in}
> ~\\[-1.7in]\leftskip -1.83in\rightskip -1.0in
>
> You have to enlarge the page a little bit, and then you need to
> center the PDF just right. Obviously your numbers will be a little
> different than mine.
>
> I think you might need to \usepackage{setspace} to get it done right,
> or maybe another style -- I don't remember.
>
> HTH
>
> SteveT

Thanks Steve,

My apologies for attributing your good work to someone else.

I actually have your pages bookmarked and they have been most helpful
in all manner of ways.

Thank you for your great work and sharing, it is much appreciated, here
certainly and I imagine in a lot more places than you know.

Be well,
Charlie
--
http://www.skymesh.net.au/~taogypsy/