On Tue, 15 Mar 2011 23:34:48 -0400
"David L. Johnson" <david.john...@lehigh.edu> wrote:

> > It happens here as well, but only on the next save after the first
> > after one has created and saved a new file.
>
> That is when I have noticed it as well.
>
> > I assumed it had something
> > to do when the preamble was manipulated.
>
> Not consistently.  I just changed (trivially) a preamble and
> re-saved, with no problem.

True, if that wasn't the second save on the document. Then the
preamble can be altered and the pop up doesn't appear.

It happens here every time on the "second" save of a new file,
regardless if just a new file is created or a new file created with a
template.

Seems to work fine though.

Probably because the new file is actually started from a "new file"
template, as is a template created by the user? So when the template is
changed, either the new file template or the template that the user
created, then the pop up appears?

Charlie
--
http://www.skymesh.net.au/~taogypsy/

I want to go soon and live away by the pond, where I shall hear only
the wind whispering among the reeds. It will be a success if I shall
have left myself behind. -------------- HENRY DAVID THOREAU