Am 01.04.2011 um 22:05 schrieb Murat Yildizoglu:

> I use Divvy too on my MacBook.

That's strange indeed.

Some time ago I've used 10.6.6 and got crashes with LyX + divvy.
Now I'm upgraded to 10.6.7 LyX doesn't crash but divvy adjusts only LyX
position anymore.

When trying cinch + LyX on 10.6.7 cinch rejects to operate on LyX - see the
screenshot.

<<inline: Bildschirmfoto 2011-04-01 um 22.46.24.png>>

I'd say these advanced window manager stuff shouldn't crash LyX but it's not
LyX fault.
The best I can do is to build another LyX with Qt-4.7.1 or 4.7.2 and see what
happens.
But there are other drawbacks of this Qt-Library we don't really have solved.

Stephan