On 04/04/2011 04:27 AM, Vincent van Ravesteijn wrote:
On 31-3-2011 10:07, Pavel Sanda wrote:
Dear Pavel,

I've translated the Dutch list. I'm not sure if they are all correct since I'm no mathematician, and the math that I do do is usually in English, but I hope it helps.
I believe Vincent have seen some Dutch math text and can check it?

I'm Dutch, and I read mathematical texts, but I never read a mathematical text in Dutch since the first year's course on math some 14 years ago.

If we need help with this, I know someone in Utrecht who would probably be happy to look at these.

Richard

Translation nl
         "Acknowledgement" "Erkenning"
         "Algorithm" "Algoritme"
         "Assumption" "Aanname"
         "Axiom" "Axioma"
         "Case" "Casus"
         "Chart" "Grafiek"
         "Claim" "Claim"
         "Conclusion" "Conclusie"
         "Condition" "Conditie"
         "Conjecture" "Conjectuur"
         "Corollary" "Corollary"
         "Criterion" "Criterium"
         "Definition" "Definitie"
         "Example" "Voorbeeld"
         "Exercise" "Oefening"
         "Fact" "Feit"
         "Figure" "Figuur"
         "Graph" "Grafiek"
         "Lemma" "Lemma"
         "List of Algorithms" "Lijst van Algorithmen"
Algorithmen -> Algoritmen.

         "List of Charts" "Lijst van Grafieken"
         "List of Figures" "Lijst van Figuren"
         "List of Graphs" "Lijst van Grafieken"