On 04/04/2011 01:43 PM, Csikos Bela wrote:
Dear lyx users:

I would like to prevent loading or disable loaded package in lyx 1.6.9, linux
version.

My problem is:

I want to use floatrow package, and I inserted \usepackage{floatrow} in the preamble. When I insert
a float with setting "place it here definitely" lyx automatically loads the
"float". This leads to error messages during pdf creation.
I do not need float package as I use the floatrow package.

Is there a way to disable the float package or prevent its loading?

Probably it will work to add a line like:
    Provides float 1
to some layout file you are using.

Richard