Try going into Spaces and locating the workspace that contains the LyX windows.
If the Outline window is visible on top of the main LyX window, then use the
mouse to click and drag to move it further down on the screen.

If the LyX window obscures the Outline window, try moving the LyX window down
until the Outline window is visible and then grab and move the Outline window.

When you're done, just click (and release) on the workspace containing LyX and
reposition the windows as desired (in the normal way).

> Hi,
>
> The Outline window is stuck under my menubar. Quitting / Restarting LyX does
> not fix. The Outline opens stuck again.
>
> Any ideas.
>
> Thanks!
> ~greg