Hello:

I have two questions related to how citations are shown in lyx document (not in
the final output pdf).

1. When I insert 3 or more citations in the document, the list is abbreviated,
only the first two keys are shown completely and the end of the list is cut. Is
it possible to set lyx to show the complete list independently the number of
inserted citations, even by hacking some layout files?

2. If the citation/bibliography style is set to author-year in document
settings, the inserted citations are not shown as the original bib file keys;
they look similar to the final result. Is it possible to set lyx to show the
original key independently from the citation style? (For example I would prefer
to see "Johnson2005" (the bib file key) instead of "(Johnson et al., 2005)" in
the lyx document.

Thanks in advance,

bcsikos