Alejandro.

They are now available at the ftp server (
ftp://ftp.lyx.org/pub/lyx/devel/lyx-2.0/rc2).
But they won't solve your problem.

I've found this bug when I installed Adobe Acrobat X also (when you click to
view PDF, the Adobe Acrobat app starts as well but the file is not oppened),
but it is not exactly related with Adobe Acrobat installation.

I already found what causes this error:
* Select Tools > Preferences > File Handling > File Formats;
* In Format, select the PDF format you use (eg. PDF (pdflatex);
* Change Viewer property to Custom and type "auto" (it probably should be
set to "pdfview", so just modify this value)
* Save and test.
This will make things work as expected.

Anyway, it will be great if someone point why this happens.
I don't have an idea what this option really do and why it prevents Acrobat
X to open the file (note that previous versions of Acrobat do not experience
this problem).
I want to open a ticket regarding this issue, but I really don't know what
to write.

I am forwarding this message to devel list to read what they say.

Regards,
---
Diego Queiroz