Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 12:24:59 -0400
From: rgh...@comcast.net
To: raouf_tem...@hotmail.com
CC: lyx-users@lists.lyx.org
Subject: Re: list of figures

    On 05/26/2011 10:44 AM, Doc Doc wrote:

      Hi,

      I use the University of new south wales layout for my document

      when I create the PDF file, I have a little problem with the list
      of figures. the first letter of the caption appears above the
      number of the figure. Is thèse any way to avoid that?

      I tried to use

      \usepackage{tocloft}

      \setlength{\cftfignumwidth}{3em}

      with tocloft.sty installed but when I insert it in the preamble of
      the document, it generates many errors

      is there any way to solve this problem?

    Can you please post a short example file? You may also need to
    include the layout and the cls file, since most of us will not have
    them.

    Richard