Hi

I am compiling my CV and use the cv_JMarc.layout and the cv.cls class (
http://wiki.lyx.org/Examples/CV).

My problem is that I do not have any references in the text (\citet et al),
and the document does not compile - I get an
"Found unknown 'thebibliography' environment" error from the bibtopic
package.

Is there anything I can do, apart from putting a reference on an additional
page in the pdf and cut it off with pdftk (that's what I'll be doing for
now)?

Cheers,

Rainer

UCT), Dipl. Phys. (Germany)