On 13.09.2011 16:26, Christian Wilhelmsen wrote:
The LaTeX log under "Document" is blanked out.

Attaching the .lyx and .tex

works for me with Windows 7 prof. 64 bits, using MikTeX 2.9 (32 bits) + Lyx 2.0.1 (unofficial).

However, I installed MikTeX manually before installing LyX. Perhaps you should try that way.

Best regards,

Olivier

2011/9/13 Liviu Andronic <landronim...@gmail.com
<mailto:landronim...@gmail.com>>

    On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 4:01 PM, Christian Wilhelmsen
    <christian.wilhelmse...@gmail.com
    <mailto:christian.wilhelmse...@gmail.com>> wrote:
     > How can I generate a log-file?
     >
     > This is an exported LaTeX-file from LyX (if you need it)

    The guys on this list would usually prefer the *.lyx file. To access
    the log, try to compile the document then go to teh menu item Document
     > LaTeX log.

    Liviu