In Beamer, I would like  to build a slide that will:

a - uncover the different part of the  diagram step-by-step

b - uncover some text under it when the diagram is completely visible

I figured out how to accomplish one with the following latex code:

\setbeamercovered{invisible}
\multiinclude[<+>][format=pdf,start=1,end=3,graphics={height=2cm}]{Pdf-file-prefix}
\setbeamercovered{dynamic}

But I cannot figure out to preserve the diagram when I uncover the
text after it. For instance, I have 3 steps in the diagram above, and
I thought the following (regular lyx) would work:

• <4->first textual  item
• <5-> second textual item

Instead, what happens is that when item 4 (and later item 5)  are
shown, the diagram disappears.

Has anyone ever accomplished what I'm trying to do? I can send a
sample lyx file and sample pdf files is the previous description is
not clear enough.

Cheers,

Stefano

Stefano Franchi
Associate Research Professor
Department of Hispanic Studies            Ph:   +1 (979) 845-2125
Texas A&M University                          Fax:  +1 (979) 845-6421
College Station, Texas, USA