On Mon, Dec 26, 2011 at 9:39 AM, Paul Smith <phh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I have just a paper accepted for publication, and the journal is now
> asking me for providing the bibliography inside the main LaTeX file
> (not in the .bib file). How can I accomplish that? I have used BibTeX
> to produce the bibliography.
>
> Thanks in advance,

I haven't done this in a long time, but the standard way to include
the bibliographic references in the main latex file was to use the
\bibitem command.
Since bibtex produces just such commands from a bib file and a bst
style file, you could just look at the .bbl file that bibtex produces
in its run. All the bibitem references should be there. Then it is
just a matter of pasting them into your latex file in place of the
\bibliography comand.

You may find more info if you google for "bibtex bibitem conversion"

Cheers,

Stefano

> Paul

Stefano Franchi
Associate Research Professor
Department of Hispanic Studies            Ph:   +1 (979) 845-2125
Texas A&M University                          Fax:  +1 (979) 845-6421
College Station, Texas, USA