On 03.01.2012 16:31, Pavel Sanda wrote:
Olivier Ripoll wrote:
I reported the very same sysmptoms a few weeks ago but until now it seems I
was the only person to see it, although I could see it on 2 machines
(different OS versions of windows, different CPU different graphic cards).
So I am somehow glad it's happening to you (sorry).

ticket number? we have similar reports in trac, but very difficult to reproduce
in other systems.

are you able to compile lyx on your own? there were done some fixes for slowness
in recent trunk (targeted on X11 but it may help here as well, cf
http://www.mail-archive.com/lyx-devel@lists.lyx.org/msg171540.html ).

pavel

Hi,

Check my 2 messages in the "LyX 2.0.2 Released" thread, one dated december 5th (user mailing lists, perhaps devel too) and the other one dated december 16th (devel ML), which contains more details:

http://www.mail-archive.com/lyx-users@lists.lyx.org/msg90218.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/lyx-devel@lists.lyx.org/msg172462.html

Best regards,

Olivier