Dear Lyx people;

I am new to the Lyx program. I need to format my writings in the AEA
format. I will be very grateful if some one can give me a hand on the
following problem.
This is how I tried to enable AEA format:

   1. A fresh installation of MikTex (full)
   2. A fresh installation of Lyx
   3. I follow the instruction at http://wiki.lyx.org/Examples/AEA, click
   FNDB button after all the copying.
   4. reconfigure Lyx.
   5. Type a new document, go to "setting", I can see document class shows
   "article-AEA", I choose the class.
   6. Problem, when I finish typing and try to click "view" button, I
   get error message, error message looks like " ! Font T1/cmr/m/n/10.95=dcr10
   at 11.0pt not loadable: Metric (TFM) file not fou" "! LaTeX Error: Command
   \harvarditem already defined." "! Font T1/cmr/m/n/14=dcr12 at 14.0pt not
   loadable: Metric (TFM) file not found." No pdf file is created.

Thanks a lot for your attentions

Jun Tong,