Thanks Ignacio

I will do it but I partially solve the problem by unfloating the table, what happens now is that I cannot referentiate it as I do in the floating table and I have an additional issue which is common: have a table description personalized for each page adding the word "Continuation..." in the description except in the first page, does anyone know how to proceed in this case

Saludos
~-o--{____}--o-~
Alex Vergara Gil
MSc. Física Nuclear
Laboratorio Secundario de Calibración Dosimétrica
Centro de Protección e Higiene de las Radiaciones
Calle No. 4113 e/ 41 y 47  Playa, C de la Habana
C.P.11300 La Habana, Cuba
Dirección postal A.P.6195 C.P.10600
Telf: (537)6829681, (537)6821803
Fax: (537)2030165

El 21/03/2012 11:02 a.m., Ignacio García escribió:

Alex Vergara Gil wrote on Wed, 21 Mar 2012

>  Hello lyxers!

> I'm not quite new to lyx but I'm still considering myself as newbie, may anyone tell > me how can I set up a long table which occupy more than one page, so it has (the same) > headings on every page? I'm refusing to create more than one table guessing
> where it start a new page.

Take a look at section 2.6 of the 'Embedded Objects', menu 'Help'
Saludos
Ignacio García