On Tue, 27 Mar 2012 09:24:46 +0000 (UTC)
Guenter Milde <mi...@users.sf.net> wrote:

> On 2012-03-26, Megnin, Christof (IMT) wrote:
> > Hallo Lyx-Team,
>
> > ich habe die Bilder in Lyx als eps eingefügt und möchte nun
> > Versuchen die Schriften innerhalb der Bilder durch das Paket psfrag
> > zu ändern.
>
> > Wie kann ich das machen oder was muss ich als Latex schreiben,
> > damit das funktioniert?
>
> Google for LyX and psfrag. Amongst many posts to this list, you will
> also find
>
> http://lachlan.rogers.name/2007/09/perfect-graph-integration-using-psfrag/

Günter,

I don't remember seeing that particular post. But it seems to me that
this might be a solution to a problem I have had from time to time with
PDF files produced from LyX which have non-embedded fonts when I have
done everything obvious to embed the fonts. The problem has turned out
to be PDF figures in the LyX document, figures generated by some other
program which has not embedded the fonts. Or perhaps pdflatex does not
embed fonts embedded in included PDF files?

Using pdftops to convert the figure to EPS, then using psfrag, might be
a better solution to this problem than the solution I have used in the
past: convert the PDF figure to a raster image.

Les
  • psfrag Megnin, Christof (IMT)
    • Re: psfrag Les Denham