Since upgrading to 2.0.3, Many of my files will not open. I get an error message
during the open operation saying:

C:\Users\myusername\AppData\Local\Temp\lyx_tmpdir.p10476
\Buffer_convertLyxFormat.hXXXX is not a readable LyX document.

The temp directory exits (as specified in the message); the temp file is
zero-bytes long.

- I'm running Win7 (x64). My MikTex is up to date. I've reinstalled LyX several
times (including uninstalling it). No difference.

- Some old files will open. But many will not. Not sure of what is special about
the affected files. Perhaps some particular floats, but I can't seem to
replicate the problem with a new file.

- I can create and reopen a completely new file.

- The affected files are not corrupted, since they open just fine in LyX 1.6.X
that I still had installed.

Any thoughts?

Cheers,

John