On 04/26/2012 06:40 PM, Chris Hennick wrote:
On 26 April 2012 18:05, Richard Heck <rgh...@comcast.net <mailto:rgh...@comcast.net>> wrote:

    On 04/26/2012 05:45 PM, Chris Hennick wrote:

        My BibTeX files are automatically updated by Mendeley. Is
        there any way to have LyX monitor them for changes, so that I
        don't have to scroll down to the bibliography and click Rescan
        all the time? This would be handy, since I often start writing
        with the research still in progress.

    What version are you using? This was recently fixed.

    Richard

2.0.2.

I think it was fixed for 2.0.3, though I'm not absolutely positive. It worked, then it got broke somehow. You can check the bug tracker and search on bugs with a 2.0.3 milestone.

Richard