On Aug 2, 2012, at 1:25 AM, Ray Rashif wrote:

> On 2 August 2012 03:23, Eric Weir <eew...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>> My document is simple. Headings and footnotes. About ten pages. I'd like to
>> see if the LaTeX to RTF convertor will handle it.
>
> For this case latex2rtf is the perfect tool. When you have no images,
> you're in luck. latex2rtf does the job - I've been using it for
> several weeks already.

Thanks, Ray. Good to hear. I don't see any of my documents every getting more
complicated than this. Longer, maybe, but never more complicated.

Maybe you could give me a little help with latext2rtf? Like, where do I get it?
[Is it in the lyx pacage?] How do I install it? [Is it installed to lyx or
independently of it?] How do I invoke it? [From within lyx or the terminal or
some other way?]

Eric Weir
Decatur, GA
eew...@bellsouth.net

"I have a mind-set that says bipartisanship ought to consist of
the Democrats coming to the Republican point of view."

- Richard Mourdock