On 11/09/2012 05:17 PM, Andrew Parsloe wrote:
I've just installed LyX 2.0.5 (Windows Vista).

The updating of View Source is a definite plus, with only the relevant formats now listed in the Format box, and both LyX's own format and plain text included in the options -- both of which I nagged for, so thank you.

However I note that if I select, say, plain text in the Format box, and then move the focus back to the main window, the entry in the Format box immediately jumps back to Default, even though it is still plain text being shown in the "LaTeX Source" window. This looks like a (little) bug to me. (And is "LaTeX Source" the right name? Perhaps just "Source" or "Source Code"? It is after all "View Source" rather than "View LaTeX Source" in the menu.)

I've seen this bug, but thought I'd fixed it. Apparently not. Please file a bug report, and I'll look at it again.

Richard