On 25/11/12 13:27, Charlie wrote:
  On Sat, 24 Nov 2012 21:15:32 -0500 "David L. Johnson d...@lehigh.edu"
  suggested this:

That is the way I treat is now, by simply ignoring the message.
   Great, that's settled then.

   There is no effort required to ignore the message. However, as
   explained previously, if there is no message, then there is effort on
   someones behalf required, when the questions roll in asking why
   someone can't type two spaces behind a full stop.

So we have the answer, leave the message as is and ignore it. No effort
expended and you just get on with what you're doing.

Nothing more need be written about the subject. Whatcha reckon.

Be well,
Charlie
     --
        Registered Linux User:- 329524

        There are thousands hacking at the branches of evil to one who
        is striking at the root. .........Henry David Thoreau

Charlie, Charlie,
Your sensible suggestion ignores the Parkinson rule about committees. You will recall that he observed that committees will pass multi-million dollar proposals for, say, a new nuclear plant in seconds. However, a resolution concerning tea room costs will be argued for hours if not for days.

Here is an issue that everyone can understand. It will NEVER go away!

Cheers,
Alan
(Who learned to put two spaces after a full stop in typing class, but likes the warning in LyX).

Tel:  04 2748 6206              sip:172...@iptel.org