On Fri, Dec 7, 2012, at 09:21 AM, Uwe Stöhr wrote:
> Am 06.12.2012 11:26, schrieb Tim Opie:
>
> > Any thoughts as to what is going on?
>
> You can only have one "Begin Appendix here" per document. So if you have
> child documents, add the
> appendix to the main document and then include the child within the
> Appendix region in the master
>
> Also check that you childs don't set a further begin appendix here.
>
> regards Uwe

There is only one "Begin Appendix here", and it is in the parent
document with the child documents all included within that region parent
appendix region. The child docs do not contain any appendix information
- it should all be set by the parent.

The thing is that LyX treats it correctly, and within LyX everything
looks perfect. The child documents all say Appendix, and have the
correct Appendix value, the TOC is all correctly labelled with the
appropriate appendices.

It is only the resulting PDF that is incorrect. The PDF that is
generated by LyX says chapter instead of Appendix, and the TOC of the
PDF is labelled incorrectly. I am using MacTEX 2012, so I assume that
should all run properly........