On 2013-01-25, Jörg Kühne wrote:
> Dear Lyx list

> 1. How I could customize (for the whole document: own title format,
>    author and standard text format) f.e. in the documentclass scrartcl?

> 2. If I insert a header in the preambele it works as long as I change
>    the format to use the predefined title or author format. If I use
>    the predefined format for titel, author ... then the header will
>    disappear. What do I wrong?

Hard to say without a minimal example.

I recommend exporting to LaTeX and then reading scrguide.pdf (the superb
KOMA-script documentation)¹ and modify the *.tex file until it works as
expected.

Re-importing to LyX should give you a working example. If not, you can post
the problem together with the example.

Günter

¹ the English version is scrguien.pdf