On Mon, 18 Mar 2013 22:05:54 +0100 "Lukas Koch lukik...@gmail.com"
 sent this:

        >Hello!
>
>I have the simple problem, that the footer in the titleplage of the
>document-class article (KOMA-Script) is in the right corner, but I
>       would like to have it in the middle... how do I do this?
>
>I use the pagage fancyhdr to define my headings and footings.
>
>Thanks a lot!
>
>Lukas Koch

  What works for me and I use it in most probably all documents
  KOMA-Script with Headings style:  Default.
 \thispagestyle{empty} on the first page.

I'm just trying to think if it has ever failed? It might have in some
obscure document where I had to change something else.

But it works for me every time that I can recall.

HTH,
CHarlie

    --
        Registered Linux User:- 329524

        Bitter morning: sparrows sitting without necks ....James W.
        Hackett