-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Changing the size of insets' labels. Is it possible?
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2013 10:16:11 +1200
From: Andrew Parsloe <apars...@clear.net.nz>
To: stefano franchi <stefano.fran...@gmail.com>

Very clever solution, Andrew.
I'm sorry to report, however, that I get exactly the same behavior as
before. For a label called, say, "chap:Foobar" I get a flex inset with
"chap:Foobar" as its label. The only difference with a regular label
inset is the inset's background color. I was expecting an inset with the
"lab" label, as per your code.

Cheers,

Stefano (who's got to learn this magic stuff about flex-insets one of
these days)

I'm using LyX 2.0.6 on Windows Vista. In the trial document (labref.lyx
attached) the insets behave as expected on my system (assuming the
short-name module is added to the doc.), showing "lab" and "ref". You
may need to add ContentAsLabel 0 to each inset like so:

LabelString "lab"
ContentAsLabel 0

and

LabelString "ref"
ContentAsLabel  0

According to the customization manual the default for ContentAsLabel is
supposed to be 0 but may have been reset on your system.

Andrew