They both seem to be fine for me.

LyX 2.0.6 Ubuntu 13.04.

________________________________
 From: Marshall Feldman <ma...@uri.edu>
To: "lyx-users@lists.lyx.org User" <lyx-users@lists.lyx.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 27, 2013 10:00:21 AM
Subject: Re: LyX Crashes when attaching a browsed .bib file

On 7/27/13 2:58 AM, Stephan Witt wrote:
> Am 25.07.2013 um 23:41 schrieb Marsh <ma...@uri.edu>:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am following the instructions for using biblatex
>> (http://wiki.lyx.org/BibTeX/Biblatex) with LyX,
>> but the same thing happens when I try to use the built-in natbib.
>>
>> Step 4 of the biblatex instructions calls for Insert→List/TOC→BibTeX
>> Bibliography....
>> I prefer to keep a small bibliography database rather than
>> a single gigantic, centralized one.
>> So from the BibTex Bibliography window, I choose
>> Add... → Browse... and navigate to the
>> directory where the bib file (references.bib) resides,
>> where I find the bib file, select it,
>> and click "Open." Then LyX crashes.
>>
>> I've tried this with two different .bib files located
>> in two different directories.
>> So I don't think there's a problem with the .bib file
>> (both were created with BibDesk).
>>
>> Can anyone advise me why LyX keeps crashing.
>> This seems like a bug to me.
>> I'm using LyX 2.0.6.
> To answer your question I need a minimal working example.
> Are you able to post a small bib file and a LyX document
> so I can reproduce your problem on my machine?
>
> Stephan
Sure, copies of a LyX document and the bib file are attached. Actually,
I've attached 2 LyX files. The first, "Monetary Flow Diagrams with
TikZ.lyx," is the one I was working on when I first discovered the
problem. The second, testbiblatex.lyx, is a file I created to isolate
the problem and troubleshoot.

Thanks for helping.

Marsh