Stephan,

Thank you.

on 2013-08-01 12:28 Stephan Witt said the following:
> Am 01.08.2013 um 12:54 schrieb Dr Eberhard Lisse <nos...@lisse.na>:
>
>> Stephan,
>>
>> I have done it again and it seems to have saved the fonts and zoom now.
>
> You mean: you've changes and saved the zoom twice and it
> didn't work for the 1st time and now it works?

I am an elderly Gynaecologist, so I may be at fault here, but I am sure
I clicked the Apply button and moved on the first attempt.

Second time I clicked the Save button.

It seems to work now.

> That's strange.
>

>> Sorry for this.
>>

>> But the toolbar/widow sizes remains a little annoyance :-)-O
>
> I'm not responsible for widow sizes :)

But perhaps for window sizes? :-)-O

> Regarding the toolbar (location?):
> You think LyX ever did remember the toolbar location in the past?
> Do you know which version?

I am using LyX for so many years that I don't remember :-)-O. I
basically keep a window open all the time and do all new files in
the same window under a new tab so I only notice if I have to
restart.

I am running my whole practice on it, including re-implementing 3rd
party forms (for patients and even pulling data out of the
accounting for tax forms :-)-O), and do all my lectures at the
Medical School with beamer.

In other words LyX has made my life so much easier that I hope I
don't come over as a nuisance :-)-O, I am trying to be constructive
:-)-O

> Stephan
[...]

el