Hi all,

Could somebody please point me to a few web resources explaining not
only format numbers, but conversions between LyX versions?

This conditional compilation will be done with my "Troubleshooting
Techniques of the Successful
Technologist" (TToTST)
(http://www.troubleshooters.com/bookstore/ttech.htm). Without changing
the readable content, I'm bringing my 2002, LyX 1.2 or 1.3 written
TToTST up to modern LyX 2.0.x standards. I've already substituted real
character styles for the Dekl Tsur color workaround character styles
necessary before LyX got real character styles in 1.4.x. And by the
way, I still thank Dekl profusely for that --- I could not have
remained with LyX without *some* way to express character styles. I'd
like to give it a format number so that LyX doesn't need to convert on
the fly every time.

Thanks,

SteveT