Hi there

I have been working in a chapter of my thesis using Lyx. Previously I put some
images (.png) in other chapters and I did not have any problem. But with some
particular image (also .png) I have troubles and I don't why because the
program was working normally. When I try to generate the DVI file it shows me
this error message:
LaTex Error: File '8D_path to my image'
LaTex Error:  Cannot determinate size of graphic in 8D_location of the image
inside the file .lyx_

I have change the extension of the image, I have also change its location, but
nothing seems to work, specially when this image is not bigger than other in
the project.

I really appreciate any possible answer.

Regards