On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 1:59 AM, Liviu Andronic <landronim...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 7:42 AM, Daniel CLEMENT <dcleme...@laposte.net> wrote:
>> Forgive me for replyint so late to this thread, but I too would like to
>> set up such a shortcut...

>>> ctrl+tab? ctrl+pgup/pgdown?
>>
>> ... any of these two would be fine, but how could we define (bind) them
>> in lyx? I'm unable to locate the lyx command for "change tab"...
>>
> I think this is standard Qt functionality, and LyX doesn't support
> customizing this.

If I understand correctly, you're talking about 'buffer-next' and
'buffer-previous'. I good way to figure out what the underlying
command is, is to go to View > Messages and in the Messages box click
on the "Settings" pane; for "Debug messages" choose "Selected" and
toggle "User commands" to "yes". Then change back to the "Output
pane", do the action that you want (in this case changing the tab with
ctrl + up).

Another way (which only works because we trigger the desired action
with a shortcut) is to go to Tools > Preferences > Editing > Shortcuts
> and under "Show key-bindings containing" and enter "ctrl+pg".

Scott